a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
  6 things
I’ve been tagged by Zak for 6 weird things about me, so here we go:
  1. I’m terrible at small talk. I tend to divulge top-secret confidential information to people just to have something to talk about other than small talk.

  2. I have simply zero sense of direction. I mean ZERO!! I get lost in fricken Islamabad. I hold my breath when turning a corner while driving to a certain place, hoping it’s the right place. I’m still am unable to drive to the place I went to school here in Islamabad for two years. I mean I can get myself to the general location, then I just drive around hoping I bump into the place I’m looking for. Now that’s weird.

  3. I’m so fascinated and enthralled by Dubai and New York City that I waste hours looking for pictures of these places to use as my desktop wallpaper. I’m got a fine collection. Today I’ve got a picture of the Dubai skyline as it looks at night from the sea.

  4. I don’t feel like a Pakistani, or a pathan, or an anything. I still don’t have sense of belonging to any one place. (Probably explains my fascination with NYC and Dubai, where you’ve got people from all over the world living together. It suits my sense of not belonging to any one place)

  5. I’ve spent some 80 percent of my waking hours the last two years sitting in the same chair studying for one exam or another.

  6. Hmm… can’t think of another one, sorry…
 
Comments:
lol...interesting werido

"I’m terrible at small talk. I tend to divulge top-secret confidential information to people just to have something to talk about other than small talk."

I share this one too:)
 
ha ha...I'd get lost in my backyard...I should have put that one on there ha ha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger