I’ve been tagged by Zak for 6 weird things about me, so here we go:
- I’m terrible at small talk. I tend to divulge top-secret confidential information to people just to have something to talk about other than small talk.
- I have simply zero sense of direction. I mean ZERO!! I get lost in fricken Islamabad. I hold my breath when turning a corner while driving to a certain place, hoping it’s the right place. I’m still am unable to drive to the place I went to school here in Islamabad for two years. I mean I can get myself to the general location, then I just drive around hoping I bump into the place I’m looking for. Now that’s weird.
- I’m so fascinated and enthralled by Dubai and New York City that I waste hours looking for pictures of these places to use as my desktop wallpaper. I’m got a fine collection. Today I’ve got a picture of the Dubai skyline as it looks at night from the sea.
- I don’t feel like a Pakistani, or a pathan, or an anything. I still don’t have sense of belonging to any one place. (Probably explains my fascination with NYC and Dubai, where you’ve got people from all over the world living together. It suits my sense of not belonging to any one place)
- I’ve spent some 80 percent of my waking hours the last two years sitting in the same chair studying for one exam or another.
- Hmm… can’t think of another one, sorry…