a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Friday, April 14, 2006
  Arrivals
My fiancé’s orange card has arrived and mine is one the way. I’m going to call her tomorrow and we’re going to decide on an exact date for our Step 1 as well as discuss exactly what we want to do after our steps. We’ll agree to a new, well-thought-out plan, draw up a good schedule, and stick to it.

On another note. Aya is also on her way back from Pakistan. It’s ironic that when she came here (to attend a wedding) we almost lost touch completely and it’s only when she returns to the US that we’ll be able to communicate via GoogleTalk regularly. I’m glad she’s “coming back”.

Tomorrow I hope things change for the better. I’ll get cracking with the books early, try to wade through as much material as I can in the morning session because by late afternoon I’ve always slowed down considerably.  
 
Comments:
I'm replying more to your previous post in this one..I think you are being uneccessarily harsh on yourself. Firstly you aren't your brother although he is a positive role model. Secondly you seem to be a person who has to deal with a lot of issues and is still trying to understand everything he went through...if thats a fair assesment I think you shouldd go easier on yourself you need to find a comfort zone study wise and establish a rhythm if you don't you are setting yourself up for a fall..it's not that you can't achieve what you want it's that you won't be letting yourself achieve it...my two pence.. 'nuff said ..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger