a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Saturday, February 25, 2006
  Drizzling
Study-wise, I’m doing better than before, my average slowly and steadily creeping up. Yesterday though, I felt lethargic and unmotivated. My energy levels dipped and I didn’t do as much work as I would have liked. Its strange how a single bad day can throw my whole time-table out of whack and send my spirits plunging. I went to bed depressed, having lots of dark thought as I tend to do when I feel this way. I hope today will be a much better day. I don’t feel like studying at all, but I’m just going to forget myself and plunge myself into my book and try to hit double-digit study hours.

On another note, the weather in Islamabad is great these days. There’s a light drizzle making everything wet. The trees are clean and green. It’s nice to be in Islamabad.
 
Comments:
if one can get over the depression part its a nice place to study in no doubt
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger