a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
  Gerberization
Yesterday I just felt terrible. I was stuck in pharmacology in the mysterious world of eicosanoids and felt really bogged down. I was continually distracted by my Step 1 application problem until the very end when it became clear I wouldn’t have to go to Peshawar myself. It was just a really bad day. Study was poor, mood was poor, and everything sucked.

Khair, I decided to just let it be, have a good night’s sleep and not let it worry me. Its not the ability to study 8-10 hours a day in a short time span that will make a difference, it’s the ability to raise myself up from lows like these and not let them get to me.

I just wish I didn’t have anymore bad study days. I just afford them anymore.
 
Comments:
slow and steady wins the race doctor saab. i started the process too. hope to be doe with it tomorrow inshaAllah
 
application done.ur half way there already
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger