a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Thursday, January 12, 2006
  feeling weakish
I don’t know why, but I’ve been feeling really weak since yesterday evening. I didn’t think much of it yesterday, and I thought I’d just sleep it off, but I’ve been feeling very tired this morning as well.

It might be due to all the meat I’ve been eating. Protein needs a lot of water to digest and I might have dehydrated myself. I’ve filled up a pitch of water now and will drink a lot of water hoping to flush the fatigue out of my body. I shouldn’t be feeling like this. It’s strange. Mebbe my body is fighting an infection and I’m feeling some subclinical symptoms. Some vitamins might help too.
 
Comments:
or maybe its just asking for a break dude. for a few hours...store up all those proteins you will need them when energy reserves go down during long hours of prep.
 
and eid mubarak!
 
eid mubarak dude...get well...i am sorta offline these days...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger