a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Thursday, January 19, 2006
  All I have are dreams
I do not want to study. I have absolutely no desire to study. I have no enthusiasm left for these books. I want to run far away from here and go to a place where no one can find me. A place where they speak English so I’m not lost or hapless in this foreign place. Perhaps New Zealand, or Switzerland, or Scotland. Also, I’ve got to have a million bucks with me too, so I can spend my time leisurely. I’d go for long walks, read books, watch movies, sleep and not worry about anything.

But alas, I am destined to be impecunious in the foreseeable future, so I must stay where I am and face my battles.

Back to the books, whether I like it or not. A job that can’t be left undone.
 
Comments:
dream on till your dream comes true!!!
 
take a deep breath and hit the ground running..
 
One word...NYC!!!
 
gud day bad day books no books sleep no sleep application tests.5% of my brain still wanted to get in med after leaving it.now it dsnt
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger