a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Sunday, November 06, 2005
  Very cool tool
This word-blogging tool is really cool. I’m just blogging here for the heck of it. I’m very comfortable with word. Its one of the icons on my quick-launch tool-bar. This word page opens in seconds and I’m typing away. Spelling and grammar is checked as I go along (I just misspelled grammar as grammer, haha), so from now on if you see less of those kinds of mistakes, you know its not cuz I’m suddenly much smarter or anything. After I write the post, I click on the publish button and hey presto, it’s all there. Very cool. I’ll be blogging a lot more because of this.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger