a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Friday, November 11, 2005
  Tick tock
I didn’t want to post last night because then I’d have to write about the day’s progress, and I was in no mood to rehash that. Suffice to say that it wasn’t good. It has been a week now since I’ve officially started studying and I have yet to gain any kind of momentum. The clock’s ticking. I must find someway to cope with this problem.

Let’s see what today brings. I’ve skipped breakfast and gone straight for the coffee. Breakfast tends to slow me down. I’m going to have a second cup of coffee now and then get cracking. I’m scared for myself. I need to regain that sense of purpose and determination for my study. I need to be in a frame of mind where nothing else in my universe matters but my upcoming exams. I am so desperate not to fail my goals. I aim for a high 90s score in both steps, and if I continue the way I am doing now, I will never make it. Let’s see what today brings.  
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger