a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Sunday, November 06, 2005
  thick fog-clouds of sleep
Lord I’m feeling soooo sleepy, it unbelievable. It only 8pm fer gawd’s sake. But still, it’s a delicious kind of sleepiness that comes to those who have started the day at the crack of dawn. It feels really good these days to slip under the warm sheets, protected from the cold and go right to sleep soon after. I bought Hannibal by Thomas Harris a few days back. I plan to do my reading before going to sleep, but what with my tendency these last few days to crawl into bed semi-conscious, I’ve only made it to the second page - and I may to reread page one again to be sure I’m keeping up.

In times like these, when I’ve got a warm bed to go to when I know its cold outside, I feel genuinely thankful to God. I know there are many in this earthquake who don’t have a warm bed, and winter is fast approaching, the outside will only get colder.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger