a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
  Early Morning Vibes

No nightmares lasts night, haha. Woke up to find that my older brother changed some setting on the server of our in-house LAN network and my computer is now cut off. It 5:30 am, and I’d dearly love to burst in his room and shout at him for doing this for the second time in three days. Will have to learn what he does so I’m not dependent on him to fix it.

Got really mad when I found out I got cut off from the net. I’m using the server computer right now and while its okay, it’s not my highly customized, firefox-browser system. Then I decided to ease up. No sense in holding in bad vibes over small things. I don’t really need the net that much in the mornings anyway. I wish I could be more mellow and patient with things. I used to be before, but now I find I’m short tempered. I think it to due with my irregularity in my prayers and subsequent distance from God. Prayer really does miracles for the soul. It’s a gift but I don’t use it. I’m go pray Fajr now.
 
Comments:
Assalamoalaykum w.w!

I got a hint that u r from islamabad ... if you are plz vivit this post of mine ...!

http://asmamirza.blogspot.com/2005/07/bloggers-from-islamabad.html

I'll be delighted enough :)

wassalam
 
haha Asma is already at work i see.
and Dr. saab i think it is the stress of MLE showing.hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger