a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Sunday, November 06, 2005
  Another paki doctor blogger.
http://moizkhan.blogspot.com This is the blog that I referred to before, the one that usman’s friend writes. I’m going through it now (should be studying….ahem). It belongs to a Moiz Khan. The name Moiz is special to me. Moiz Amjad of Al-Mawrid, the keeper of the www.understanding-islam.com site probably saved my (spiritual) life. This is only the second Moiz I’ve come across.

Moiz Khan seems to be a lot more regular in his posts than Usman. I’ve just gone over Usman’s blog in its entirety. I skipped the poetry sections though. Never was a big fan of poetry, not after reading Sylvia Plath.

Its so refreshing to come across young paki doctors who think about things other than medicine. Who talk about literature, music, sex, love, friendships, life, etc etc… After being stuck in Peshawar for 6 years, it comes as a breath of fresh air. There’s a lot to share.
 
Comments:
thanx man ... Im flattered...lol....never thought anyone would be interested enuff to go thru my blog completely...its refrteshing, u know...

anyways u keep writing and we'll share thru writing...so keep it up...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger