a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Thursday, November 24, 2005
  Another day, another blog
Another day, another slog. I did well today, going through a whole bunch of material and feeling quite enthusiastic about it all. I’m definitely walking through the day with a sense of urgency and purpose. When I wake up in the mornings, take a shower and have breakfast, I keep reminding myself (or rather, my conscience reminds me) that these days will determine a score that could literally decide how I spend the rest of my life. If I mess up… but lets not go there. I’m doing well, albeit horribly behind my targets.

Still a long way to go. Nothing much happened today, just studied all the time. Oh, and Rai, my bowel habits were great today. ;)
 
Comments:
gussa hi ker gaye ho bhai
 
nice blog btw if i dint tell u alredy.urs n moiz r the only ones i follow nowadays
 
No no, bro, I didn't mind ur previous commments at all. I was just kidding.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger