a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Saturday, July 30, 2005
  Going to Peshawar
I'm leaving for Peshawar. I made the decision quite suddenly this morning. I'm getting my stuff packed, buying some clothes then hauling ass. I'll be there for the last month of these preps and of course for the one-month duration of the exam. I'll be back in Islamabad after that, hopefully for good.

I just need a change of scene. It was good studying home for a while, but come crunch time I want to be near ground zero, where its all happening. To be honest, I kind of miss Peshawar a little. I'm looking forward to going back. (Never thought that would ever happen!) I'm just a little worried about the heat. Its really hot these days in Peshawar and I don't have an AC. I'm not sure where I'm going to study either! The library I frequent is closed for repairs. Im going to have to sort out a place to study.

I'm not sure how regularly I'll be blogging in Peshawar. I don't have net access in my room. I'll try my best to keep posting every other day.
 
Comments:
Hi there, I'm just browsing looking for Dream Interpretation in Pregnancy. Although this post isn't exactly what I wanted it was interesting and enjoyable.
 
Hi there, good post and an enjoyable read,

See you again soon

http://www.oneclickbooks.com/dreams/index.htm
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger