a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Sunday, June 05, 2005
  Today's game plan and yesterday's progress report
I'm sorry to say I didn't study yesterday. I just lugged away at the gynecology book for 30 minutes, then stopped. Not entirely my fault though! The electricity kept going out and coming back till 5 pm. It was difficult to get anything done because of that.

Well, its a new day today, I'm feeling well-rested, a good night's sleep behind me, my second cup of coffee doing me wonders. I'm feeling up to it. Today will be different and will end my bad study streak!

I'm going to study for one and a half hours and then take the 30 minute break. I'll do this for 12-13 hours and hopefully should get about 10-11 hours of hard studying under my belt. I'll let you know how things work out! Wish me luck people!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger