a young pakistani doctor blogs...
Thursday, June 30, 2005
  A better day.

It was a good day today. My “island” retreat is working. I’m able to get the work done without feeling panicky. Its seems that I always have something to fall back on if I screw up these days, and that really helps me to de-stress. The exams don’t seem like a life-or-death struggle anymore. I’m just plodding along and working and not letting my fear get in my way. I made a good, workable time-table to get everything done in time. I worked 8 hours today. Less than I would have liked, but a good day still. I also watched Patch Adams on cable. Great movie for would-be doctors. It does something to rejuvenate the spirit of a medical student in his final year preps. Let’s hope tomorrow works out as well.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Recent med school graduate from Peshawar, Pakistan. Started blogging when in throes of final year exams. Currently studying for USMLE Step 1. Aiming for the 2008 Match. I blog about my studies, my worries, and my thoughts on life. I live in Islamabad.

BLOGS I READ
Aya's Randomness
I, Zak
Crow's Nest
Rai
Kevin MD
Sometime's Sobia

Watan Dost
Fingers and tubes
      ARCHIVES
      June 2005
      July 2005

      October 2005

      November 2005

      December 2005

      January 2006

      February 2006

      March 2006

      April 2006

      May 2006

      June 2006

      Email Me

       












Powered by Blogger